The Wait is Over ! The new season Dansk has arrived in-store.
Limited stock so don't delay. If you've seen this stylish European jewellery, then you already know you can't wait around if you want one of these fabulous pieces.
🔥OVER 55% Savings 🔥 on selected Diamond Jewellery.
We are gearing up for Christmas in a 🤩CRAZY WAY !!🥳
I'll be letting you know about some mad specials on stunning Diamond Jewellery. Instead of converting the US dollar RRP to NZ $$ - we are giving it to you as NZ Dollars - thats a saving of OVER 55%
- there is ONE ITEM only of these pieces, so don't delay - get in quick!! These won't last
The unbroken circle - a representation of eternity!
• The custom of giving and receiving finger rings dates back over 6000 years
• The tradition of wearing engagement rings and wedding bands on the fourth finger of the left hand can be traced to the Egyptians who believed the vena amoris (vein of love) ran directly from the heart to the top of this finger
• The custom of men wearing wedding rings wasn't common until World World II when men fighting overseas wore rings as reminders of their wives and families at home
• The first documented evidence of engagement rings comes from 15th century. The Archduke Maximilian of Austria offered Mary of Burgundy a gold...